Thread: Re: cms
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 05:55 AM

This entire matter about the insurers not wanting to use the Charite ADR is one which must be addressed by all you USA members. If someone would like the PDF file stating that Zeegers has done over a thousand ADRs and that was a while ago, he must've done nearly 2000 by now, then someone e-mail me. LBP I cannot send stuff as attachments from the board.

If the FDA approved the Charite, then there must be loads of stuff on the internet and references to your medical and legal people who did approve it. The UK body known as the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) approved it for the UK sometime ago.

There are over 600 members here of which over 400 are USA members. I can't do all this research for you as I assist on 3 other boards. You all have communication systems and you've all got computers and you've all got the Internet on most computers so you're just going to have to do this job yourself I'm afraid.

I would think apart from tackling lawyers about this, your political senators and people like that would be a very good call to make in the not too distant future.
Cheers,
Alastair
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/