View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Banned

There are many people here with ProDiscs, Charite's and even Mavericks. There is a Bryan and several ProDisc-C's.

I am leaving in a few hours for Germany to assist some clients through their surgical ordeals, We will be in Bogen with Dr. Bertagnoli. I have many clients who've had surgery in the US with Dr. Regan, Delamarter, Haider, several doctors at TBI, Stenum, Bitan, Yue, Yeung, Schiffer, and many others. I have had 5 *** events so far with Zeegers speaking at only one. I'm not sure if your post is directed at me or at the entire forum, but I think you'll agree that accusations that this is all about promoting Zeegers and the AlphaKlinik are quite unfounded. Hratch, you'll remember that I also recommended that you go see Bertagnoli, which you did.

As I said, your story is an important one and I hope that you'll post in a manner that will help other spine patients learn from your experience. If you post in a manner that is not helpful to the patient community, that would be a shame, because your story will be lost in the noise. If you focus on the relevant issues, you'll reach many more people.

Mark