View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:38 AM

Hi to everyone,
please exscuse if i have posted thison wrong place, afraid i'm not very good with these things. I had a Cervical Laminectomy on C3/4, no idea what happened, only know i was left in the most terrible pain which my Drs said would soon go away, no help. Went for physiotherapy, he wouldn't touch me, said he could do ir-reversible damage! Back to consultant looking for answers, didn't get any. Lots of things happened but is too long to post.
Eventually sent to Pain Clinic, was diagnosed with peripheral nerve damage, chronic pain etc.
Going to skip a lot of this as its too long. Was in a car crash last year, had to be cut out, i had whiplash, so, back to consultant. Another M.R.I, more prolapsed discs in my neck! Said i should have an Anterior Discectomy very soon as i run the risk of becoming paralysed from neck down but the risks with that type of surgery were high too. I refused, i'm so terrified of both options i wondered if anyone on here could help me understand this a bit better. Sorry this has been such a long post but i need help please.
Regards
molinda