View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 03:49 PM

1) What was the BEST thing that happened to you during your spinal ordeal? <span class="ev_code_RED"> I can now spot a bull**** medical artist in just one office visit.</span>

2) What was the WORST thing that happened during your spinal ordeal? <span class="ev_code_RED"> Not taking my health into my own hands and hoping that surgeons saw my best interest at heart</span>

3) What did you find was the MOST helpful in your recovery? <span class="ev_code_RED"> seeking out various forms of physical therapy (i.e., pilates, gyrotonics, etc...) I wish had done it 10 years ago. </span>

4) What was the LEAST helpful in your recovery?
<span class="ev_code_RED">doctors who refused to listen to a word I said and just pawned me off onto other quacks in their office or hospital because they refused to hear that their surgery wasn't a sucess. </span>

5) Is there anything you wish you did or wish you were able to do before surgery that would have made life easier during recovery?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Wished I had found an amazing PT who had seen and treated my condition beforehand. It's been an agonizing recovery and had I found someone beforehand who could spot my various conditions I would've avoided unneccesary surgical techniques like ADR.</span>

Prodisc St. Mary's 12/2006 not diagnosed properly pre-op and now have DDD L4/L5, facet calcification L5-S1/L4-L5, mild scoliosis and left knee pain. DDD: C3 through C6