View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 01:56 PM

Hi everyone,
My name is Mike and I am a 38 yr old Firefighter with a Bum Back. I was so happy to find this site. I have learned a ton from it already. I Injured my back the first time some time in the spring of 2001. I wuond up having a microdiscectomy at L5 S1. I recovered very well and was doing everything I always did. Then in December 2004 I was working on body recovery at the site of a building explosion.. Iwas handed a very heavy piece of concrete that I was not prepared to take. neddless to say my back has not been the same since. I cant remember how many epidurals, Phyical therapy,Massage, Chiropractic anyway you get the picture. I was diagnosed with DDD at L5 S1 and possibly L4 L5 also. They want me to get fused. I am pretty shure I am going to have to retire because of my back and I am quite depressed. I am currently reachering ADR in Germany. can anyone steer me in the rite direction? Advise? Anything? I feel hopeless right now. my marriage is suffering my Kids are suffering hell my Dog is suffering. I need some direction. Thanks Mike
Researching ADR Currently
Prodisc L4 L5 - Fusion L5 S1 December 2007
BACK to work July 2008