Thread: Happiness
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 06:59 PM

Alastair,

Thank you for posting this. I know I for one have been down that "unhappy" road. Sometimes it's tough to try & be happy when we are in pain. I know I have had trouble & still do some days trying to be happy.

No matter how bad of a day that I'm having, I always do what I can to think positive. I've been a pretty happy camper since last August when I married my soul mate. I feel bad that I have to depend on him so much sometimes to do things for me yet, he knew from the beginning how it was going to be & it didn't scare him away.

My motto for the past 11 years has been: Ya just gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off, & keep on going. Never let anyone or anything hold you back. Life your life and be happy.
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

ALIF/PLIF Fusion 1/20/09