View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkkoh View Post
Also, which German doctor should I consider if I choose to go this route? I heard about Stenum and also Dr Bertagnoli. Any others I am missing?

The strange thing is given my moderately severeness of my condition, I don't have any symptoms other than discomfort on my neck and occasional aching. I can manage that. Should I wait 'til the symptoms show up later or should I take care of it now? If I wait, will my cervical condition deteriorate to the point where I can't do ADR?
First question, Zeegers is still practicing at Starmed as far as I can tell. He'd be a third to try.

Second question, move out now on understanding what you'd do and where you'd get it done. Put together your plan and make sure you've got the basics covered (I'd hate to be waiting for weeks for a passport if I decided it was time to go for surgery). Don't pull the trigger on actually getting surgery until you're comfortable with that decision but do the research and make the decisions so you'll be ready once you become comfortable or if your pain flares and suddenly pushes you for a much faster action.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog