View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhhh View Post
im in so much pain i work in the construction field and am trying to save to have a 2 level lumbar adr surgery and im getting to the point where i dont know how much longer i can hang in suffering erectyle dysfunction,urinery urgency,bowel problems and back ,leg pain if anybody knows where i can get a loan please let me know its such a exausting process im now 30 been going on 4 years already had 1 surgery
CareCredit® Healthcare Finance - Payment Plans and Financing for Cosmetic Surgery, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Veterinary & Other Medical Procedures

I would give them a try first but there are many others if you do an internet search engine with the following keywords: LOANS FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURES.

I personally used Care Credit for LASIK corrective eye surgery here in the U.S. so start there if not like I said do a search and good luck and so sorry to here about your condition. Also some have better APR than others so take that into consideration.

Of note: I am not a medical doctor but some of your problems appear to be a sequela of a serious problem called Cauda equina syndrome. I don't mean to alarm you but I would get this checked out immediately if you haven't done so already.