View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhhh View Post
well i talked with dr.boeree's office today i sent them all my info to review then hopefully in a week or two he will call me and we will discuss my situation based on my research im pretty sure he is going to be my dr once i find out the total cost then i will have a number to work with so i can try to get a loan thanks evry one for your help this site is a godsend learned so much in the last year reading every ones stories just suckd that money always comes down to a person getting the proper care they need shouldnt happen when it comes to your health

Jasonhhh,

Now that you are on the right track I sincerely hope that you are able to find some type of resolution to your situation both with regards to your loan and most importantly your spine condition. I agree with your statement regarding money being a driving factor. I am professional in the healthcare field and no matter what you are told as a patient the bottom line is MONEY and if you have insurance, well consider yourself both lucky and unlucky because often times you find that there are restrictions or barriers that hinder you from receiving treatment for what one would feel they are entitled too and otherwise considered "superior/optimal" health coverage but often times that is not the case. There are people on this forum who have insurance however certain procedures that would otherwise potentially alleviate many of their symptoms ARE NOT COVERED! Please keep us all posted as there are people on this forum that are genuine, sincere and really do care about your health. Good Luck!