View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 09:46 PM

Christine,

I'm very sorry for the situation you're in. At least you now have health care attorney in place to help with the appeal process-that must take some of the stress off. And I'm sure you're racking you're brain trying to come up with a Plan B in case you're denied again. This is just a suggestion and I don't know if it will even be feasible/workable. I know you had your heart set on going to Germany but what about Mr/Dr Boeree in the UK. I thought I remember another poster on this forum mentioned that he offers no interest financing. Total cost would be cheaper than going to Germany. Just something to consider if you have you're heart set on ADR revision vs settling for insurance-approved fusion here in the US.

ML
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint