View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 01:20 AM

Post Advice from someone who has had experience from ADR surgery with prodisc!!

I am so sorry you are haiving these problems. My advice is to NEVER get ADR prodisc C or L surgery. You can befriend me and or read my post and many other about that. I have been through Heck for lack of a more aggressive word. Best wishes to you. I too have applied for SS and am getting no where with that either and my pain still goes on after 15 months post opp on a one level ADR with prodisc C at c5c6 and still from doc to doc looking for relief and answers. Tired of being a pin cushion and guinea pig. My pain first started in 2007 and I'm just sooo ready for answers and relief and just want my life back and I would give up the chance for SS to be pain free again. SS is very hard to deal with and I have an attorney. Thinking about reapplying and hiring another attorney. I just need temporary SS because I still have hope they can fix me.Do lots of research that most of, you can do on here about the ADR. There is a lot of help and support on here. I just wish I would have found this site before my surgery. I would love to be able to save anyone from going through the pain that I and many others have had after ADR prodisc C and L surgeries.Good luck.
msrudy