View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 07:39 PM

Default You will find the way...

I think what you doe it to gather ALL the information you can on the options available. But if you can live with the pain you do. When you finally get to that point where you simply can not live with the pain anymore. You take all the "facts" you have gathered on surgery options and, you and only you will know when that is. Then you will find a road that leads you to one option over the others. For each person on this post the road has been different and the reason they chose the path they did was a personal one and no two paths will be a like. So even though we all lean one way or the other after our own experiences you will have to make your own choice. For me when the time came where I could take the pain no longer my choice became very clear to me and it was much easier for me after that.

JPJH
01/15/2008 Evaluated via MRI UCSF Spine Center. Recommended sinlge level C 4/5 ADR with Pro Disc or fusion. 02/23/10 Evaluated via MRI UCSF Spine Center. Recommended two level C 4/5 & 5/6 ADR with Pro Disc or fusion. ADR denied by BC. Appealed, lost two appeals. Patient refused fusion.
2005-2008 Unknown cause of spinal stenosis at C 4/5.