View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 12:01 PM

My wife, Laura, and I, Jim, both post with the same screen name, Annapurna. I try to make sure we include some cue to tell people who's writing any given post if it's important.

We don't have any posted pictures from her MRIs. She received ADCT two years ago in February-ish timeframe. She checked about a year or so later and saw some reversal of the dehydration but, more importantly, the incipient neurological symptoms that were still on the edge of being detectable have disappeared entirely.

The stem cell information will probably only be available if you call the clinics. Regenexx was involved with a nasty fight with the FDA and got out of the habit of publishing anything. Stem Cell Institute was primarily working with autoimmune disorders and has recently gotten into orthopedic concerns. BTW, the first line people who will likely answer the phone at Regenexx are pretty bad. You'll have to get past them to speak with Dr. Centeno, Shultz, or Hansen before you'll get real information.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog