View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srajan0929 View Post
Be careful. I heard from few members from sps that ritterlang would come to barcelona to operate on patients as well and vice versa. Make sure you know ur surgeon is clavel and not RL. it seems the moderator in sps might be making money from stenum as he is editing out comments regarding stenum in germany.
I can't comment on your accusation about the SPS moderator, but this is the kind of thing that gets distorted pretty quickly. I don't have Rich/Harrison's bank statement's in front of me but, given the number of times Rich has expressed displeasure with Stenum, I'm probably pretty safe in saying Rich isn't getting money from them.

To be fair, if you read the posts here and other places Ritter-Lang seems to be a gamble. Sometimes, he does well and people recover fabulously. Sometimes, his name is cursed and the only reason he'd make it out of a dark alley is because he's left patients too crippled to beat on him.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog