Thread: Cops with adr??
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:27 PM

Thx I really appreciate it!! I have to go meet with our police surgeon to clarify what is allowed as far as "hardware" in my body. I have screws in my knee so maybe il be ok w the ADR. It's amazing that I'm the only one considering something like this on my job. Workmans comp told me that if I received treatment outside of the country or their reccomendation my case would be closed permanently. Basically I'm like fuck it I'm gonna show everyone that I can be healed from this on my own w my own money and return 100% even though I'm risking everything, six figure job, pension, personal health, health benefits (if this fails I will have no health insurance bc I need 10 years on my job to be vested and receive health ins if I retire. Gonna roll the dice bc I can't go on like this with incompetent docs, warped health care system and a broken comp system. So u gettn everything lined up for the big day??