View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 PM

Sonja,

Welcome! I am unable to answer you on the age question, as I was 32/33 when I had my proceedures done. I can say that the laying around isn't the worst thing. It sounds like you are taking care of yourself by eating right. I had to be on super-strict bedrest for 8 weeks following my lumbar proceedure. Later, after thd doctor gave the green light, I found that walking and swimming both helped keep me moving and helped with the recovery process. I truly think that having a positive attitude is one of the most effective recovery tools out there. I have heard great things about Dr. Clavel. While I didn't have my surgery with him, I did go overseas. If you have questions about travelling to Europe or something like that, feel free to send me a PM. Have you gotten a surgeon to do your stateside followup yet? That is another important thing to get taken care of.

06/2012- Successful ADR surgery for C4/C5 disc in Cyprus using PCM by NuVasive. Performed by Dr. Mark Peterson through the help of AIMIS.

09/2012- Successful Disctectomy of L5/S1also performed by Dr. Mark Peterson.