View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:10 PM

Congratulations!!

You will find everyone very kind & accommodating, we fell in love with Barcelona, and the people. We stayed at the AKO Suites and for simplicity and ease we let Yolanda book it for us, thinking it would be easier on the driver and for the physical therapist since they were familiar with the location.

Again, congratulations - Dr. C is the BEST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonjaB View Post
If this was paper it would be wet from tears. I got the OK from Dr Clavel this morning, he has accepted me as a patient, after so many years of pain and treatments to sort the symptoms, not the cause, it is such a relief to know I may finally be out of pain. I really was unsure whether he would consider me because I am 60 years old in June but it doesn't appear to be a problem yeeeaaaahhh!

Now to sort the details, LUD I know you (and others) stayed in apartments in Barcelona instead of the hotel they put you up in, how did you resolve that financially? Did they reduce the price by the cost of a weeks hotel stay, did they pay for one week in the apt?

As I am a celiac staying in an apt where I can fix my own food is imperative but I don't want to pay (via the bill sent by Dr C) for a hotel room as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2 level M6 ADR, Dr. Clavel - Oct. 2012
Insurance paid
Not a day goes by that without me whispering a silent "thank you" to Dr. Clavel
Post Op 2+ years
Cross Fit 3-5 times a week
Running 5ks