View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 11:05 AM

Default Yes

That's true and I have used it. But it usually must be ordered and costs 40 used for about a 5 day supply for my needs. The cheap acid version works better for me but cause going potty quite often n tears your stomach up a bit. The liposomal does work better but not 100 dollars better for me. Also read the Articles they suggest other supplements. This post was to get people to investigate as there are lengthy peer reviewed science papers written on this subject but not very many. You will read most people shooting it down as rediculous but it worked as advertised for me. Unfortunately they say vitamin C also relieves pain, while it did in fact reduce pain it wasn't to a degree with which I could bear. I have gotten to 15 days narcotic free but got stupid and want to go to gym n work out thus throwing my back out causing unbearable pain. I'm hoping ADR surgery will reduce my pain to a bearable level and await the day to be medicine free!

Demons come in many forms! I feel the WC and back pain industry in the USA is broken and has any problems but that's an entire book I hope to write some day. I forget but there's a particular site that touts this system. I just want to be the bearer of HOPE for our community here as I have received hope here from many.
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great