View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 09:07 AM

HI Tom,
I have not been on here for awhile. I also had adr on multiple levels in my neck and back around the same time you did. I completely agree with you that it is a long SLOW recovery, but it was well worth it and I haven't felt this good since before my accident 12 years ago. I would say I am about 70 percent in my recovery and it gets better everyday. I still get bad days but they are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. I haven't used a cane or walker since my surgery, and before I used them anytime I could get out of bed. Anyway enough about me. I am glad that you are doing better and I wish you the best and I truly believe that you will look back on this and realize that you did the best thing possible for yourself. I don't know about you but this is the first time I trust and believe in what my surgeon says. I have hope and faith again. Even though we aren't through the woods yet. We will be soon enough. Take care.

Over 100 injections in both neck and back
L5-S1 laminectomy
L4-L5 selective endoscopic disctectomies
L5-S1 ALIF fusion
Neurostimulator implant at T8
C3-C4 selective endoscopic disctectomy
C5-C6 selective endoscopic disctectomy

4-6 level adr surgery in neck and back with Dr Clavel on April 11th. Will also have fusion on L1-L2 and neurostimulator implant removal