View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 12:35 PM

Just an update I stop opiates 3 month after surgery I used liposomal vit I did go thru a bad withdrawal but had no digestive disorders or desire to do opiates. My body tingled for a month and usually bad at night. I'm sure it wasn't correct to do but I drank alcohol n it really helped a lot to relieve those "Crawls". There's a lot of literature out there. But basically if you quit cold turkey your gonna suffer immensely but it's totally doable like healing from a broken femur. I read on it for months n basically if your taking cause your in pain it won't be too hard mentally. I sure I was on lethal doses as compared to most as I was self medicating since the medical system is broke here. As long as I worked I got 2 80 mg OxyContin n 6 30 mg oxycodone. When I couldn't work no more n refused shots they gave me 6 colindine ? And said good bye.

I would say the vitamin c definitely helped and was worth the 100 bucks for liposomal. I bought two bottles
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great