View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian View Post
I had high hopes for Dr Desai but like you I found his communication really hard to deal with. Basically I had to start saying this is my last attempt at communication then they would respond saying sorry for the delay when do you want to schedule? But nothing about the questions I had asked, also was promised a phone call several times but that never happened as well.

My theory on Dr Desai is he is just extremely busy and does not have a great support staff for foreign patients right now.

Dr Clavel and Yolanda are very good at responding, if Clavel takes a bit too long a simple email will get Yolanda on it. Bertagnoli is also pretty good though he staff named Tim at least in my case is usually the go between but he is quite helpful and responds in a reasonable amount of time.

Desai ticked all the boxes for me, good price, the disc that I actually prefer though I am no expert but the lack of communication has pushed him below others, its too bad I hear he is an amazing doctor.
agreed, the communication issue ha made me look elsewhere, luckily this pushed me to Dr Bierstedt who's team appear very much on the ball in this regard.

First MRI in 2012, diagnosed with DDD @ L4-L5 & L5-S1

Numerous injections, caudal block, epidural injections, Discogel

Considering ADR at both levels