View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:55 PM

Mfro,
I did get it and I am thankful for the message and info. It has been very tough here lately as all of this is really wearing on my lovely wife. She is of corse worried about me but I believe it is really worrying her to think of an overseas surgery gone bad. I know she is trying to e positive but there is a possibility of failure. I did respond to your post on the world wide doc search thread and I do understand not wanting to go through with it for fear it would get worse. I couldn't even begin to imagine WORSE ahhhhhh!!!!!! Any how thanks so much for taking the time to share your info with me. Real quick how are you feeling now. Also did you have leg pain pre-op or any other conditions besides low back pain. Just so you know I have no leg pain, no facet problem/pain, and no other underlying pain or problem. I have had facet blocks and a discogram and the facet blocks didn't work and the discogram showed the pain was in L5S1. I am getting tired of all of this and am sitting here typing to you with pain that has overstayed its welcome;-/. Have a very blessed week and thanks again

Matt
4/11 pain came on and has settled in for good
facet blocks
7 injections
DRX 9000 traction (no help)
Fentanyl patch and 15 mg oxycodon for breakthrough
4 MRI Bulging L5S1 and DDD
3 Dr's suggest ADR
1/13 discogram 7-8/10 pain
2/28/13 ADR scheduled xxxx canceled
3/21/13 L5S1 ADR M6 with Dr. Clavel who else?:-)