View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 04:17 PM

well it still doesn't sound like you've seen any of his films in its entirety. You still have not shown any evidence he's incorrect. You've just used typical republican inference. That sort of knee jerk response has become the american norm when people don't want to believe real events or scams that take place regardless of hard proof in front of their face.

you haven't quite gotten the point about ADR. Fusion is the standard, yet fusion has undergone drastic changes over the last 25 years. So drastic that they are performing 360 degree fusions. unheard of and denied by insurance companies not too long ago. So what would you consider typical for spine surgery? ADR has been around for a few years now and even cleared FDA. 360 spinal fusions were covered much faster by insurance companies than ADR has. At least you agree ADR is a viable option in the cure for spine pain.

It also doesn't seem that you've been to the emergency room, much less one on the west coast in an area dominated by just a handful of hospitals that can extract whatever amount they choose to stitch you back up. I can assure you that was not an exaggerated amount. Please feel free to contact hospitals in Portland Oregon where that man was stiched up and let us know how wrong that documentary was. In fact I'll show my ADR bill for $140,000. I'm sure you won't believe that either. That's just what the hospital is scamming me for, not the surgeon's bill and not the entire bill for extra fees like labs test and x-rays etc...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8...ill1or0kc5.jpg

oh BTW Moore made up no facts in fahrenheit 9-11. Most of his information was pulled from investigative journalists who have won many awards. One of the biggest sources of that film was the book House of Saud. Even covered by PBS;

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saud/

Foaming at the mouth and calling dissenters of white collar crime "anti-american" is as anti-american and facist as someone in this country can become.

Prodisc St. Mary's 12/2006 not diagnosed properly pre-op and now have DDD L4/L5, facet calcification L5-S1/L4-L5, mild scoliosis and left knee pain. DDD: C3 through C6