View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 05:04 PM

David,

You privately emailed me "enough" yet you are stirring the pot AGAIN. If you have something constructive fine...but you're are just trying to ignite argument and we don't need it. Just because I cannot aford to pay out of pocket for an ADR doesn't make me less deserving...and it's not exactly elective in order for me to get my life back without causing more havoc. IF two devices are available (adr and fusion) then the ins co should not dictate which one we have to pick. If the surgery is medically necessary (which is very diff than a true elective surgery), then the surgeon and patient should make the decision which device is best given the situation.

Again. You have your disc so if you don't want to help the rest of us get ours, and we all deserve it just as much as you...then leave us alone...don't try to sabbatoge the fight.

Oprah is protective of her work. She has a right to control it. You are on the wrong side of this debate and in time you will see that.

New ins paid for 2 level lumbar prodisc surgery on 4/7/08 (at age 39) with Dr. Westerlund, at Core Orthop