View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 09:24 PM

Default Falling on the floor 12 weeks after 1 level cervical Adr

Dear Friends, I was doing great 12 weeks post surgery but yesterday I fell on the floor full force into my right arm in order not to hit the floor with the face. First 1 minute numbness on both hands and a strange feeling on my back and body (like a knock out) after couple of minutes numbness decreased and now only minor numbness on one of the fingers. Also some scapula pain, and minor irradiation but nothing very worrisome. I went to do an X-ray today, will send to dr Clavel the x ray tomorrow to hear his opinion but for my amateur eyes perspective everything looks in the correct place on the x ray. I have the impression that for some reason I may have caused some minor damage, (no idea what type, any opinions?) maybe receded some weeks on the healing process etc. Hopefully nothing serious and will be back to where I was in a couple of days, but very strange feeling. Will keep an update since I can imagine that this is a topic of interest for all of us. Anyone had any similar experience? Thabks