View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:43 AM

sweet geesus WTF?!

$14000 for injections? they want to remove a fusion and replace it with a fusion?

First off, I'd say stay away from Ultram. that stuff is garbage as far I'm concerned. it makes your mind numb and your stomach nausiated. I'd get them to prescribe something like Dilaudid and wean you off over time as needed.

BTW who's your doctor in LA? As for the denial, had it been disapproved before and this was a greviance process, or was this the first denial?

This is something I would pursue right away;

http://adrsupport.org/eve/forums/a/t...1/m/8571067452

I'm in the process of reading this. Afterwards I need to follow through and demand the doctor is reimbursed since Blue Shield of CA has denied me too.

It's a hard fight, and it's all the worse cause you're in pain the whole time and don't have time to waste chasing your insurance. blue cross/blue shield/regent healthcare group is a big scam as far as I can tell.

Sorry to hear about this predicament, but start on that demand for the insurance to pay. We are pioneers in this right now and that book was the only thing I could find, outside of hiring an attorney.

Prodisc St. Mary's 12/2006 not diagnosed properly pre-op and now have DDD L4/L5, facet calcification L5-S1/L4-L5, mild scoliosis and left knee pain. DDD: C3 through C6