View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:32 AM

well we were hoping they would approve the removal of my hardware and allow a adr on my L4, with myself paying for the disc, but they denied everything. They said that the adr is investigational/ not medically necessary, and also the removal of the hardware is not necessary.
One would think if they need to remove the hardware that for some reason a fusion is not the best option and that ADR would be the key. But they just want me to get another fusion.
The last injections I had were 14,000, I am tempted to call them and say I will keep getting these injections that do nothing. They will pay for us all to become dependant on serious mind altering drugs, but will not take a chance on a surgery that could in the long run save them alot of money.
I dont know what to do at this point. I cannot drive, I am constantly falling. My kids are suffering as well. I am going to need a care giver to come in and take care of me.
Where do I go from here?

Thanks,
Julaine