View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 09:24 PM

Default Doing the same - keep this thread? CO?

Hey Jdouglas and Colorado2718, I'm going to stay with this thread for now, because I just dropped a note on your other thread, Colorado.

I'm going through the same thing, got the Insurance Warrior book(s) and forms: She's got the skinny on this appealing denials for XYZ as to form and approach. Super reference from Harrison above. It's worth the $30.00 online from her website.

I've only had one denial each from my WC carrier and UHC, my private carrier for the ADR. The WC wants me to do as the IME preaches; have my spine fused, but I refused and the Rush Surgeon is working with me for the Synthes ProdiscL since the Charite' is no longer supported/in service for new ADR's. I have the same conditions you guys do except I've not taken the epidurals because I prefer oral medications, i.e. Morphine, Tramadol, whatever works for tolerance. The shots have a high probability for negative effects on your nerves. You can research that and it's just masking your needed repair work. You probably know all this - sorry don't mean to preach here. It's nerve destruction and scaring, I think, which makes the steroids wreck future success with surgery. I'm not a medical Doc or an insurance knob. Just an opinion here from my reading.

I've had seven (7) surgeons (neuro/peds) examine me physically and/or my data (MRI/X-Ray) for recommendations for hybrid surgery. That's the welding job on the S1-L5 and ADR for L5-L4. I've been recently removed from the AxioMed Study; Their surgeons agreed that my damage was too extensive for single level ADR so I'm back in the real world with you guys and the fascist insurance criminals, looking for sympathy. NOT!

The reason I've had so many reviews is that most of these doctors don't pass my background checks due to loss of license, illicit drug use, or whatever their juicy records read. It's hard to find a qualified surgeon who's got a clean record, half a brain, yet alone happy patients.

I'll post here as developments occur with the appeals, denials, and whatever else gets thrown our way. Please do the same - Thanks!
still fighting ILWC for ordered ADR treatment.