View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:44 PM

I am sorry I should have spent more time thinking before answering that post. I may need a little help learning 'where' I can post a signature at the bottom of my posts.

In terms of where I am in the next steps and if I like my docs.
I am discouraged because I was so much better and have not hurt this bad in the past 3-4 yrs. Seems I have gone backwards again. I do have a doctor and no I do not trust him. The guy did a medial branch and killed me when he leaned into my back with more than 30 Lbs pressure, he stated that was normal to see if the numbing took affect however, I have had over 50 injections over 10 yrs and no one has ever "leaned' into my spine like that. It crippled me for 3 days and when I brought it back up he took great offense to that.
Next steps, I am not sure, with LNI in the picture they will want me to get a doctor and quick the problem is I am so injured right now I am sitting still, I do need to locate another doc QUICK.

"That" and I am trying to decide if I can 'put my boots back on' and get myself back to work while the claim is open etc...I want to work it is just that I am not sure I can even be away from the house 3 hours a day let alone work. Thanks for your thoughts and questions. Means a lot to me