View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Default New Member Needs Advice (Reposted for Laura)

(reposted by Harrison from Laura)

I am new to your forum, and so grateful to have found all of you. I have put off a multilevel fusion for five years because it just never seemed right!!! I currently have a fusion at C5/6, but after a car accident and extensive protocol treatments - I've been left to believe that fusion was my last and only alternative until my internet research came across the M-6, Stenum, and Dr. Ritter-Lang.

After reading your forum, I have decided I need to go elsewhere. I've looked into Dr. Clavel, Dr. Bierstedt, and Dr. Bertagnoli. I've sent my evaluations and diagnostics to all, and am awaiting reply. Any suggestions, advice, ANYONE can give me, I would appreciate it. I am running out of time. I am a teacher and cannot afford to take time off during the school year (especially since I have to remortgage my home to do this) -This summer is my only option - or wait until next year (not sure if I can). Any assistance would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'm scared, unsure of myself, and not very trusting of the physicians I've seen to date.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate