View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:41 AM

Thank you for responding so quickly. My head is spinning. I figured (based upon the pre-surgery quote from Stenum) that it would be in the $40K range. I've already started selling off some of my assets - as I don't have that much sitting in my bank (have 3 kids). The M6 "seems" to be the way to go. I've seen a few class-action lawsuits come up on my PRO-Disc search involving hypermobility. I, like you, have definately put my health before my career. With a triple fusion - I stood little chance of having an active life and KNOW I would end up on the surgical table again. The ADR seems like a Godsend. I wish you the best with your lumbar surgery. I see that you chose Dr. Clavel. I'm interested in your findings as well. Medicaltourist (on Clavel's behalf) has been very energetic about gathering my information. I have also been very pleased with Dr. Bertagnoli's office for assisting and educating me through this process.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6