View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 03:02 PM

Hi everyone. My name is Cathy and this is my first day here. I just found The Big Bucket while trying to research ADR (Prodisc & Maverick). I was on page five when I decide that I needed to pick ya'lls brains about this procedure. Without thinking (as we blondes sometimes do) I replied to Doug and Maria's message from five or so months ago. I don't know how these message boards work, but I'm thinking that perhaps my message to them will be back in their old news. Anyway, When My brain finally kicked in, I clicked on the first page, but I haven't gotten the chance to read the inputs yet. I look forward to doing so. I have already learned a lot.
I injured myself at work a year ago August. Since then I have had two discectomies between L4, L5 and all of the usual attempts at pain relief (drugs, shots....) I am still sufferring like crazy. My last MRI showed that I don't have hardly any disc matter left, my vertebre are hitting each other, which is causing arthrtis. Not so much fun, as I'm sure all of you know. My Dr. recommended a fusion, but I am scared to death of that due to I alredy have L5, S1 fused from ten years ago. I would welcome your comments, advice...Thanks
*Curr