View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 AM

No, this isn't spam. I found this website upon thinking of a project for my Masters. Unfortunately for me, the site already exists. However, I wanted to pass it along to all of you who are having insurance issues. This could be an answer to your problems.

I know there are several insurance agencies that DO in fact cover ADR; one of them being Aetna. Aetna actually participates in this website that has the similar feel of Expedia or Sidestep for those familiar with the travel websites. It seems very simple to use. Enter your age and zip code, and it will return health insurance monthly quotes from health insurance companies.

So for all of you who have insurance through your employer, when it comes time to renew your health insurance with your employer's chosen plans, all you need to do is go to this site, and select your own coverage instead of going through your employer.

Please note, there does not seem to be anything illegitimate about this website. I've read several sites that speak of it's legitimacy and accuracy. There are some other sites that really give negative reviews to eHealthInsurance, though I'm not quite sure why.

Anyway, for those interested, please check out http://www.ehealthinsurance.com. Good luck!