Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 01:41 AM

Default Correction

In my excitement I meant to say the first FDA Approved modern prodisc credited to Marney. history of early evolution of artificial disc technologies:

Early attempts at disc replacement were all nuclear replacements, based on the need to prevent disc space collapse following discectomy.
David Cleveland published the first study in 1955, when he injected methyl-acrylic into the disc space at the time of discectomy in 14 patients.
James Gardner who had "replaced hundreds of damaged lumbar discs with 8x22 mm Lucite pegs, yielding excellent results."
Hamby reported his reproduction of Cleveland's work in another 14 patients, reported in 1957 at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons meetings.

I guess the preceding would be technically the first. Definitions vary.

I'm doing pretty good had typed out long rebuttal an descriptions but some how I deleted everything. I had left leg on fire for 3 days n thought omg I fed up! But at 3 am of the third morning I miraculously n instantly was relieved. I was already on max meds n they r keeping me there but I feel like I could halve my intake. I think I'm doing good but this is a major surgery n I feel it now but watching "Jesus of Nazerith" n listening to Nirvana has brought me great relief. I feel like dancing. But I am having emotional episodes with family. Unfortunately I have a few cold fish around me !

Finally who knows what the truth is anymore I just know I witnessed greatness also I don't understand the attacks on HARRISON ? What's up with that STONE? Multiple times now I see you attack a selfless human that saved my life ? If I were him n God knows I'm not even close I would be insulted by your statements ! I would rip you a new one but I know HARRISON doesn't roll that way !

On another note just remember bloody spaghetti dinner for two !
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great