View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathub View Post
Don't get into projection......we all rolled up into the fetal position for a few days and then started walking through the minefield as you will do too with the help of others who've lived and had to negotiate the same issues. It's #$@% scary......do doubt but you will get your life back. You may have to delay parts of your life.....BUT you will get your life back and your piece of mind. Family, friends and loans are the way we all did it and then went back into our lives 100X more productive, happy and hopeful than we had been for years....

There's not a helluva lot wrong with the ProDisc and Bertagnoli has been doing this gig for a very long time and takes on very difficult cases so keep an open mind, send your information to Clavel as well as he also has a very good reputation. There are others in the USA but I would not know or care to even try to know them with the astronomical costs and profit only driven philosophy.
Ohhhh yeah I've been metaphorically rolled up in the fetal position for over 8 months because this stupid fusion never healed (and I fell down stairs, etc). I'm IN the minefield already. I mourned hardcore when I lost my fight for an ADR, but hoped the ACDF would at least hold me for a few years. Nope. Just more misery. Not happy, hopeful, or productive.

I mean, I could send my imaging to Clavel and/or Bertagnoli, but for what good? I can't afford them. Those friends and family? I don't have them. My parents were violent drug addicts. My friends are poor grad students that moved away already because I was supposed to graduate and move on too, but I'm stuck here.

I'm alone.
C5/6 Disc extrusion with cord compression, bone spurs due to uncovertebral arthropathy, right foraminal stenosis and bilateral nerve compression.
C6/7 disc protrusion

Lost appeals for ADR. C5-6 ACDF on 3/10/16
ACDF never fused, and ACDF accelerated damage of the other levels. Someone please kill me.