View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:56 PM

Henry,

Im glad to hear you have confidence in your surgeon and an open mind. All or most of these guys want to do right by us. I think moreso than here (unfortunately) due to us paying out of pocket. Think if I listened to the Ortho here as in my post. He would have done a MLD on L5S1 as well with L45 so I would still be in agony after all that wit 3-4 annular tear which by the way wound up being worse than L45 and actually torn almost 75% around.

I doubt L4-5 would be fused on you. Like you said you are getting more testing done to finalize the plan. Dont rack your brain, it will all turn out well with a good plan of attack that you are already on.

Continue to have Faith Henry and try to look forward to better minutes, hours and days to come. They will become weeks and so on before you know it. They are all blessings when you are in constant pain.
Don't forget massage therapy (gentle) when you return. It really really helps since everything is angry and a good one will pull all the bad energy out of you.
Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition