View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:52 PM

Cool

Henry,

Anything you can do to strengthen yourself prior to will be significant. I tell you this from my experiance with both surgeries that working out through the pain will pay off in spaids afterwards. Push yourself as best you can and you won't regret it. What's the worst that can happen more pain??? You can push thorugh and you will!!

Post will be long and get your head wrapped around it now but let it go as in like free falling while skydyiving. You will get through to the other side and fell wonderful. Don't set yourself up for failure with too much expectation on time frames. It will play with your head as you ride the seesaw. Don't fret as it takes time as I found out and am finding out with the lumbar now. It took you many years to get here any give yourself the time it takes to return to the new normal. It cannot be understated enough with the ups and downs so just prepare yourself and you will be ahead of the game.

I feel fantastic today buyt tomorrow maybe not so much.
Trust me!! You will be OK if you can just relax your mind and take what comes.

Be peaceful my friend and i wish you clarity of mind.. It is really imoportant that you do so. You decided, action plan, and follow through. Easy peasy!! NOT

Having a vodka tonic now since its been three months!!

Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition