View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:46 PM

Default Thanks for the input cont

Harrison, regarding your question about arthritis, my surgeon has requested a CT scan to make sure that there is not arthitis at L4-L5 in the facet joints to make sure the surgery would be appropriate. I will be having that in mid March.

You also asked Can you elaborate on all the doctors’ visits you’ve had? What explanation do they have about the foot pain?

LOL...I have been to so many doctors and so many times that Ihonestly have lost track. With Kaiser, you cannot alwasy see your GP, so many times when you call because you are in severe pain, you go some another GP...this was at the being of the back problems...several of these misc doctors told me the foot pain was not related, as well as the pain rehab doctor. The Neurosurgeon and Pain Mgmt (Anestegolist) dr both said it could be related. Should I be extremely scared and running for the door that these doctors are saying that it "could" be related? I definitely think that it is related, and if the ADR surgery fixes just that I would be much happier!