View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:55 PM

I did not get a written report--just what the dr. said to me as he showed me my MRI films. One thing I remember is him saying that I have a curviture or that my neck doesn't curve as it should.

I will call the Dr's nurse tomorrow and ask for a written report. I had lots of people say this dr. is great and he has operated on my husband's neck. But after reading some, I think, did he just see someone who he could do surgery on and in reality it is not that bad.

I was in a bad car accident in 1966--hit on the side of the driver. I was bounced all around and was said the have my verterbras jammed from my tailbone to my neck. I have had back problems since then.I have had another MRI before and had 1 bulging disk. Was told I had DDD and arthritis. I feel like my lumbar is worse than my neck, but was told that I had to get my neck taken care of before the lower back because of positioning during surgery.

I know my neck and back are bad, but I don't want to have surgery if not needed. On the other hand, my husband waited too long, and has problems with his legs--much nerve damage--and can't stand on his legs for very long. He does not want me to wait.

Carolyn