View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 08:33 AM

Best Luck- sounds like you took a treat the symptoms approach. Just remember that no matter how good you feel - to be careful with your injury. Your disc is still trashed And when you need to get your disc fixed, avoid ACDF at all costs. Most surgeons recommend it as they've been doin it for years, it's their specialty and they haven't invested in to modernize their skills and practice.

Thx!
ThomasL

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonav View Post
Hi every1!
I underwent Post cervical foraminotomy with removal of the disk fragment 2 days ago. so far so good, arm pain appears to have resolved, weakness i guess will take few weeks( 6-12 ?). The pain at the incision site ofcourse was pretty severe to begin with, seems to be getting better. I just hope that everything turns out well.
I am really thankful to every1 here for their precious advice and words of wisdom.
God bless all!
  • C6-7 central stenosis with mild, subtile ventral spinal cord flattening. Severe Bilateral neuroforaminal stenosis secondary to foraminal disc bulging and endplate osseous spurs. Bilateral radiculopathy.