View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:23 PM

Default foraminotomy

Hi ThomasL,
I did it in Minneapolis at a doctor with the twin cities spine center Dr. Kevin Mullaney. I have to say, as with all of us, we have seen our share of ortho's and Neurosurgeons while dealing with our pain issues. Prior to that I was in Phoenix where I saw Dr Christopher Yeung who also would have done that endoscopically. Dr Mullaney uses the METRXII whereas Dr Yeung said he doesnt use it but the incision would be slightly bigger than the METRX all under an inch. But i was very Impressed and happy with Dr Mullaney's work as far as knowledge, personality, and surgical skills. However, the jury is still out as far as the results I have not done an MRI and I did violate his orders twice. So if for some reason it doesn't work it will not be his fault as I am completely convinced he is an excellent surgeon and did a phenomenal job with me. So if yo live near those two areas or would like more info on Phoenix docs I have seen many from Mayo clinic, to Barrow's neurological insitiute to all the adr docs in phx area.
Hope this helps