View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 03:50 PM

Maddie,

Its just my opinion of course but 150 ADR surgeries seems to me to be plenty of experience. I'm a building contractor and grew up with a father that is a plumber. I would say to you that any "plumber" that had installed 150 tiolets on 150 different homes that you would be hiring an expert tiolet setting plumber. Becuase in the installation of that many tiolets he would have probably run into any and all problems that could be faced while installing a tiolet and would have allready come up with solutions for those problems that he could have come across and would be ready when it came up again. maybe he'd have more tools in his tool box to face those issues or he might carry extra nuts, bolts or gaskets etc... Also My Father and I have never run an add to attract customers. All of our work has been done through word of mouth. So does this guy have a good reputation? cuase if he's local you should be able to ask around, if he doesn't know what he's doing and he's done that many you'll find out.

I'd ask to talk with others that he's operated on, meet with him to see if your comfortable with him, you said that he has a great staff. It's a much bigger decision that what plumber to call but that said good luck with your choice, hope the injection works and you make it throught the holidays pain free

Rchard