View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:35 AM

Talking I am so very blessed

Great Idea!

I am grateful for my wonderful husband, Joe, who takes such good care of me. Who loves me through my faults, who cooks dinner everynight and is an awesome father to our daughters. He works hard in the Texas heat and in the winter cold, to provide for our family. He values me and the mom I am and encourages me when I am down.

I am grateful for my sweet little girls, that I have the privelege of raising them! Emma, 5yrs., who is always wanting to rub my back, get me a drink, and 'nurse' me. Getting to get up early in the mornings and watch cartoons with her and having that special time to just the two of us. For Ava, 3yrs on the 29th, who is a little love bug. She is on my lap cuddling most of the day, she still prefers mommy over just about anything else; she reminds me so much of myself.She is so funny, learning new things everyday and her funny new words and unusual understanding of things.

My mother in law, who is the best mother in law I could ask for! She keeps my daughter every Thursday night and Friday, so hubby and I can go on a date. My mom, who keeps my other daughter on Thursday night and takes her to school on Friday, so I can sleep in.

My life, I always wanted to be a mom, a stay at home mom, be married, have a home and live the 'American Dream' and I am.

I am thankful to have found this forum and all who are on here, so willing to help others, despite their own problems. Thank you all so much, you are such a blessing.

And lastly, I could go on forever that I am going to have ADR soon!