View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:06 PM

Default Great Comments!

Scoop, Jeff and Stone ~ Thank you for giving me your thoughts on how rehab went for you with the two different European doctors. I have not contacted Dr. Clavel yet. I really want to hear what Dr. Zeegers has to say after looking at my full back MRIs before I bring another surgeon into the picture. My history is extensive and Dr. Zeegers requires quite a bit of information so, we are still a work in progress. Anyway, I am interested in Dr. Clavel's opinion too. I just need to get to him. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea for me to walk around Barcelona by myself. What are your thoughts on that? I'm on my own in this journey!

Since this is my US thread, the update on that is that I'm still waiting for the Barrow Institute to allow me to see their Mobi-C doctor. I had to get new MRIs, wait for the report and disc to be sent to them and then after that if they like what they see, they will allow me to set up an appointment which will probably be six weeks or more out. What a pain in the you know what!

I ruled out Dr. Yeung in Phoenix who is on the list of the top ADR docs in the US (not in my insurance plan anyway) because he does not implant the Mobi-C. He's still a Prodisc-C surgeon!

I've explored another surgeon locally but, I don't think I'll see him since I want to work with someone who has a lot of experience with disc replacement surgery. Having spent six months reading the surgeries that failed, I surely don't want to be one of them.

Thanks,

Cynlite
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016