View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 01:54 AM

Question Using Entire Savings To Go Abroad: Need Advice

I have been denied surgery multiple times for bull**** reasons. I am in desperate need of surgery. I have been told how serious my situation is (possibly why I was denied. I do not believe so), and I can not take this constant rejection while I continue to get worse.
I am so unsure of whom to go to.
I was told I would need a three-level disc replacement. I was quoted 42G's for a 2-level with Dr. Ritter-Lang but have heard so many nightmares about him. I just read something quite disturbing about Dr. Bergatolini (sp?). Highly disturbing.
I have the discs of my MRI's but I do not know how to get the images on my PC and send to someone. The programs I have looked at for this purpose are all quite expensive. Any suggestions?

I have such significant and multiple issues (but I can't get anyone to give me a detailed diagnosis or prognosis...Very frustrating) and all I know is what I had to learn myself from the MRI reports, and few things I was told over the phone by docs that I sent my records to. They all said the smallest of accidents would be detrimental. I don't know why not one surgeon I saw last year would tell me. My pain doc is a D.O. and said the same thing. Told me to wear my soft collar while I sleep and drive. Said I would need surgery from the back of my neck too, so I am making the deduction that he is referring to a laminectomy of some kind because of the stenosis. He won't tell me anymore, just to get to a surgeon asap.
I am opposed and have waited so damn long for disc implants. So I have decided to use the only savings I have to go to someone who has been doing this for a long, long time and is proficient and skilled not just with disc implants but the other issues I have going on as well.

Any advice is appreciated. The pain is unbelievable. The weakness is my arms so significant, and my legs. My bowls are barely functioning, bladder is causing problems.

I can't fight until I am fixed. I can't protect myself, and my circumstances are not good.
I am begging for help.
Please, please, please help me.
Mild bilateral facet hypertrophy C2-C6 and with severe posterior osteophyte complex from C2-3/C5-6. Herniations at C3 to C5-6 with severe bilataral foramimal and canal stenosis at C4-5/C5-6 contacting cord. SURGEON REPORT: Moderate to severe cord compression C4-5/C5-6. Flattening cord at C4-5 Severe narrowing of the C5 nerve root. Cord is compressed, forced against lamina. C4-5/C5-6 worst. ADR suggested at C3-4, C4-5 and C5-6 Associated Diagnoses: Brachial Neuritis