View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 05:21 AM

Default Helps A Lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop302 View Post
Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear you are in such pain, both physically and mentally. I went to Spain to Dr. Clavel. I think he is the best and would not hesitate to go back or tell someone to go to him.
As far as getting your images to him, all you need to do is get dropbox, which is free, load the disk into your PC, and dropbox should pop up a window asking you if you want to import the images. Import all the images and you can send and email to Dr. Clavels office inviting them to see the images. They will be able to only download the images you have selected to send, not your whole dropbox account. This way, if you get more images, you can only invite to see those. It is pretty easy, just search for dropbox on the web. You should be able to see the images on any PC, as most of the imaging places use PC based equipment. I have been able to read my images from three different places on PC's running XP and 7. On my mac, I can see them after they are downloaded into dropbox, they will not run on my mac's unless I run a program, which there are two or three, all free. Hope this helps.
This helps quite a bit.
Thank you very much.
Mild bilateral facet hypertrophy C2-C6 and with severe posterior osteophyte complex from C2-3/C5-6. Herniations at C3 to C5-6 with severe bilataral foramimal and canal stenosis at C4-5/C5-6 contacting cord. SURGEON REPORT: Moderate to severe cord compression C4-5/C5-6. Flattening cord at C4-5 Severe narrowing of the C5 nerve root. Cord is compressed, forced against lamina. C4-5/C5-6 worst. ADR suggested at C3-4, C4-5 and C5-6 Associated Diagnoses: Brachial Neuritis