View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 09:33 AM

I don't really mind the hijack. The whole point of these threads is to discuss options and share knowledge and opinions that help people evaluate options and make decisions.

Personally, I have family connections in the medical research arena so I'm aware how much the available information can lean towards marketing (seems much worse in the pharma world than low volume ADR, but still) so I find more value in the stories people share of their own experiences.

And while I agree that getting new device options in the U.S. is huge, my point was that it is more of a beginning than an end. It will take years for local doctors to get enough experience before I personally feel comfortable with it. Given the level of bulging in my last MRI, I'm worried that I'll end up with an emergency fusion before the new devices are generally available.

Regarding the Activ-L trial, has anyone seen any research abstracts or conference presentations from any of the PIs in the trial? It would be useful to have more visibility there.