Thread: overwhelmed.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 12:53 PM

Wink

NJ, i have talked to cigna cust. serv. 2 times with Dr. billing codes. other dr.s won't give me the billing codes. they make you sign on the Dr.s line for whatever they are selling before they will submit for approval. it doesn't make any sense at all to be forced to schedule a surgery when you don't know if it is "approved" as "medically necessary" not to mention if you can afford it or not. further ins. co. are not fans of "hybrid" spinal surgeries, and i have a fusion and i am not a fan of that aspect of the hybrid. as far as the implants all of the hard ball discs work more or less like a ball joint, which has no shock absorption, in that i agree with Synlite. the Spinal Kinetics and the AxioMed implants work more like a natural disc than any of the hardball discs. that also makes no sense, in order for me to buy a top notch product that is made in the USA like AxioMed and Spinal Kinetics, i have to go to Europe to get it.
2007 mri revealed all but 2 discs of entire spine are either bulged, some torn, a few herniated and compressing foramenal nerves or chord c3-4 fusion. myelomalacia at 2 levels, facet arthropathy, spinal and foramenal stenosis, yadda, yadda...