View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 05:04 PM

I did my research and the guy is a scam artist. Stem cells can't fix osteophytes or compression against your thecal sac. If you look up his reviews online, I'm not the only one to say negative things about him. He's being sued by many patients. Regardless I had stem cell, PRP, and Prolo in my neck, back etc. It's a scam and can't help someone who has major disc issues. Glad your better, end of story.
Patient's testimony of Dr NFL
Dr. Kenneth Pettine is to be avoided at all costs. You may end up suffering with the most horrific pain on the planet after this Hack is done with you. Look him up in the Colorado Court database (Larimer County), and the real story will start to unfold. He was charged with a DUI and obstructing a peace officer in 2008.
1 ADR M6-L at L4-5 (1 10mm)
-Torn disc (fissuring), loss of disc height (mild DDD), approaching thecal sac as well
*Gained 1 1/2- 1 3/4 inches in height due to M6 disc height, and perfect lordosis now

Last edited by TheGrt8; 06-28-2015 at 05:16 PM.