View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 07:59 PM

Arrow Community Guidelines

TheGrt8, since you are new to the Board, I would recommend that you read the Guidelines for posting, specifically #3 which discusses destroying reputations. It is located on the top bar in the middle. Unfortunately, I cannot post a link to it.

I understand that you just had surgery, are in pain and it's been a difficult journey for you. Many of us are suffering 24/7 too and have had similar experiences. However, it's really important that we all be respectful of the other members so, the quality of this Board continues to be an outstanding resource and a place to get support for those of us still struggling.

I read the comments you posted to me earlier this morning before you deleted them. I do appreciate you removing them. I'll leave it at that.

Just so you know, I have spoken to Dr. Clavel and researched the entire Post Surgery Forum regarding his surgeries. I know he's amazing and understand why you speak so highly of him! I dedicated an entire thread to the surgeons in Europe.

Here are my "opinions" on the discs. I also think the M6-C disc is superior in most cases. The design is more likely to attract biofilms than the Mobi-C but, I am very impressed with the surgical outcomes for those that have it. There is less data available on the Mobi-C to compare to the M6-C, at least I can't find it. The Prodisc C has a large keel design and not the best track record compared to the other two discs so, at this point in time, we have better options available to us. (Much of this information can be found in the stories in the post surgery forum for those who are new here.)

I know it gets tricky when we want to discuss a negative experience we had with a surgeon on this Board. Some won't do it so, I certainly don't want to discourage you! Your feedback is important. It's just best to stick with the facts so others can draw their own conclusions on what they might expect.

Thank you and I hope you feel better soon.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016